Review: Sentinel

Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Page Length: 297 pgs

Rating 5 Stars
It's a beautiful day for a war.

As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.









Wow. I was blown away by the final book in this series. The writing was superb. The story went by so quickly. The characters are amazing. They all exhibited true character growth. All of the characters (except a few) are so lovable and wonderful. I am going to miss them all so much. This book will make you laugh, yell, squeal, cry, and more. Get ready.

The Characters:
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They are so wonderful and amazing. They are so descriptive, and they have depth and realistic feelings and emotions! Perses was a hilarious addition to the story. Alex is an awesome protagonist. Aiden is so sweet and kind and wonderful. Seth <spoiler> redeems himself. I am SO SO proud of Cuddle Bunny <3 </spoiler> Marcus, Deacon, Luke, Apollo and everyone else is equally wonderful and part of the awesome group of characters that we've followed through this series. I still can't believe that <spoiler> Olivia died. At least she's with Caleb ;( </spoiler>

Mythology Aspect:
I am a sucker for Greek Mythology. This book was loaded with Mythological stories. I loved this aspect! Also, it was comical and fun reading of the depicted Greek gods as real, live people.

The Romance:









It was spectacular. Aiden and Alex are perfect together. They would be my second OTP <3 They complement each other so well. The love and romance in this book was adorable. There were so many romantic lines that I could quote...

The Humor:
This book was hilarious!! There were so many funny moments, and I loved it all!!

The Ending:
This ending was so traumatic. I cried so much and so hard. The ending was so sad and wonderful and horrific and beautiful at the same time. I still just can't believe it. It was so sad and happy at the same time. That twist at the end. ;(

My feelings while reading the ending:













I loved this book and the ending so so much. Gold star Armentrout, you couldn't have done it any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)