Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish where each week they post a new Top Ten list on various bookish things.
I'll start with one of their first meme questions:
What are your top ten all-time favorite books?
Coming up with this list is always painful! I love too many books and it's so hard to only pick ten.
1. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - This series was the first YA book & series I read that jump-started my love of reading. This book will always have a special place in my heart <3 I just love all of the action, humor, romance, characters and everything!
2. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare - After devouring TMI, I started TID and instantly fell in love with reading all over again. Everything about this series oozes perfection. The writing. The setting. The romance. The drama. The characters. E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas - I discovered my assassin novel fetish while reading this awesome book. It's action-packed, funny, Hunger Games reminiscent, romantic, and phenomenal.
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - I was deeply impressed with this angel series! This book contains one of the best love triangles ever.
5. Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout - The humor and the characters in Lux put this series in a league of its own.
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth - This series was initially higher in my list, but the books progressively got worse ;( Veronica Roth is still a great writer and has tons of meaningful quotes. I just didn't like where she took her Divergent series.
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - VA is the stereotypical vampire book only it's done so well. It's hilarious and action-packed. The characters are memorable and amazing.
8. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - TDM is one of my favorite dystopias. It's a simple concept yet the execution is so well done. The romance is so adorable and the light moments of this series evenly balances out the harshness of the dystopia.
9. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - The spin-off series of Vampire Academy does not disappoint! Filled with some familiar faces along with some new ones, this series introduces the most adorable ship ever.
10. The Selection by Kiera Cass - Ok so maybe the writing isn't that great. Maybe the characters are frustrating. Maybe this has a really weak love triangle. I don't know but there's just something about this series that makes me love it so much!! Maybe because I'm so invested in Maxamer <3
Well that was my top ten! Trailing behind were The Book Thief and HP. I read those a while ago though so I couldn't really compare them to these which I've read much more recently.
What are your Top Ten All-Time Favorite Series?