Top Ten Tuesday (2) ~ Favorite Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish where each week they post a new Top Ten list on various bookish things.


I'll start with one of their first meme lists:

Favorite Authors


1. Cassandra Clare - Her writing made me love reading!

2. Sarah J. Maas - She introduced me to an amazing series filled with rich characters and an action-packed storyline.

3. Jennifer Armentrout - She made me laugh out loud all the time in her books.

4. Veronica Roth - Her meaningful quotes and themes really struck home.

5. Alexandra Bracken - Who knew that a dystopia could be so detailed and well written? 

6. Jane Austen - The woman who showed me that classics are classics for a reason. 

7. J. K. Rowling - The woman with the crazy imagination.

8. Cynthia Hand - The one who wrote THE BEST angel trilogy. 

9. Richelle Mead - The one who showed me that not all vampire books suck. (pun intended)

10. Michelle Hodkin - Her intriguing style made me look at writing in a totally different way.

Who are your ten favorite authors?

~Miss Perfection~


4 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Cassandra Clare and Veronica Roth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem. By your leave I shall comment. Wait that sounded rude, and no offence intended of course.
    In no particular order:
    1. R.L. LaFevers. For Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos.
    2. Alexandra Bracken. Brightly Woven, and the Darkest Minds all rocked.
    3. Charlotte Brontë. Just really for Jane Eyre. And I mean the protagonist. She is selfish, obstinate, and entirely awesome.
    4. J.K. Rowling of course! This should be at the top, I'm tempted to re-write the top again simply to emphasize this is unordered :D.
    5. SHERWOOD SMITH. For reasons alike to Brontë. And the writing is so charming it's impossible not to adore.
    6. Austen. Charming, romantic, and sensible!
    7. Mmmm.... Victor Hugo. Very different. And classic. Les Miz is it.
    8. Leigh Bardugo. Eminently enjoyable.
    9. J.R.R. Tolkien!
    10... Megan Whalen Turner? Very good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful points with Cassandra Clare and Bracken and Austen, too!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)