Cover Reveal ~ In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken


Oh my gosh!! Here's the cover reveal for In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken!

We have a release date: October 28th, 2014 :D 



Here's the new blurb: 


"Ruby can't look back. Fractured by an unbearable loss, she and the kids who survived the government's attack on Los Angeles travel north to regroup. With them is a prisoner: Clancy Gray, son of the president, and one of the few people Ruby has encountered with abilities like hers--someone so dangerous that Ruby alone has any power over him."

So what do you think of the cover? 

Are you excited for the final Darkest Minds book? 

What do you think will happen?

4 comments:

  1. The cover is the cover, which is both the reason why it is mediocre and why it is AMAZING.
    Well. I should translate that? There is a cover released! It is amazing, then. The cover is not particularly a favorite of mine, so = mediocre.

    Hmm.... I want Ruby and Liam's relationship to be just the way it was in the Darkest Minds. Not bad, a little sweet, and always underwoven, the scariness of their world. However, it probably won't work like that.

    Chubbs COULD die. Don't quote me on that; if so I don't wish to be the one to spoil it.

    Clancy Gray = Dead. Maybe killed by the president's minions, accidentally. It would be a twist.

    Jonas Chuzzlewit and Abel Magwitch will abruptly appear and decimate the legions of the government. Suddenly it is realized they are the descendants of the ancient Rakata people who populated the galaxy epochs before, and that- Okay, this is too geeky. In case you're wondering, that is almost purely page-filler.

    (I love your new set-up, Rachel! The confetti when the mouse is moved is wonderful.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too crazy about that cover. I HOPE Ruby and Liam's relationship gets stronger. Now they're just trying to forgive and forget (no pun intended). I don't WANT Chubs to die! Gray BETTER die. haha lol XD Why thank you! A friend of mine, Olivia Hou, redesigned it for me! She's amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this cover is my least favorite out of the trilogy. BUT I am psyched for it to come out! October 28th here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I have NO idea what's going to happen in the final book... I hope they find Zu though!!

      Delete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)