Top Ten Tuesday (5) ~ Books On My Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish where each week they post a new Top Ten list on various bookish things.

This week's topic:

Books On My Summer TBR List


1. Heir of Fire

I am SO EXCITED to read this book. I got a physical copy ARC which is being shipped to my house this week!! I am SO EXCITED. EEEEEKK!!!!! 




2. Opposition


I can't wait to read the final book in the amazing Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. I hope it's great! I KNOW it will be epic. 










3. Ruin and Rising


The finale of the Grisha series came out today!! YAY!! I can't wait until my copy arrives!! Will the Darkling redeem himself? Will the lost prince return to claim what's rightfully his? Will Alina recover her powers? Will they find the final amplifier and erase the fold once and for all? 







4. Silver Shadows


After the horrifying cliffhanger of The Fiery Heart, fans anxiously await the release of this book. I have a feeling this book is going to be rough on fans, oh the feels-attacking. 








5. The Kiss of Deception


After I saw Booknut101's ARC review of this book, I couldn't wait to read it! I love fantasy books, and this concept reminds me of Throne of Glass a bit. And the cover is quite nice. 

Check out Booknut101's review here






6. We Were Liars


I've heard amazing things about this book on Goodreads. A friend of mine raves about this book in particular so I'll try it out! I love scandals and secrets and reading about the ultra wealthy. This book is right up my alley ;) 








7. A Thousand Pieces of You


First of all: COVERLY LOVE. Seriously. It's beautiful. I got an e-ARC of this via Edelweiss and just downloaded it on my iPad so I hope to read it soon! The synopsis is interesting and once again, coverly love <3 







8. Rebel Belle

I planned on reading this book in May, but since my reading in May just didn't happen (I only read THREE BOOKS) I've had to put it off until the summer. Gosh, coverly love <3 And who doesn't love a good ol' Southern belle book? Cotillion dresses and all? I'm sold :D 








9. To All The Boys I've Loved Before


I've heard so many great things about this book, and I love Jenny Han's Burn For Burn series so I'll give this contemporary a try. 









10. Pawn

I've been wanting to read this book for a while. I hope I get a chance to this summer! 










Those are the 10 books I hope to read this summer! What books do you want to read? 



26 comments:

  1. I want to read all these!So excited for Heir of Fire!!Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I want to read all of these too! XD MOST excited for Heir of Fire though :)

      Delete
  2. Pawn is on mine too! I got it from my library last week. I need to find a way to get Rebel Belle too. It sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebel Belle has such a pretty cover. That's what drew me in at first. Pawn has an interesting storyline that I can't wait to read!

      Delete
  3. These all look great! The cover to A Thousand Pieces of You is amazing! I definitely want to start reading the Lux series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lux series is really good! The final book comes out in early August so you have plenty of time to get caught up :)

      Delete
  4. The Kiss of Deception is AMAZING!!! Pawn was really great, too. Awesome list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait to read them :)

      Delete
  5. I loved Rebel Belle, and Pawn was pretty good. And I'm so exited for Heir of Fire, although I have to wait until September to read it. Great list, and I hope you enjoy all of these books! :) And thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm glad you liked Rebel Belle and Pawn. I feel like everyone has read Rebel Belle except me XD Heir of Fire is sure to be well worth the wait. I just have no restraint. :P

      Delete
  6. I loved We Were Liars but unfortunately hated Rebel Belle, I'm too looking forward to A Thousand Pieces of You, To All the Boys I've Loved Before and Silver Shadows. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked We Were Liars! I can't wait to read that, everyone says it's great. Yeah I've heard Rebel Belle is a hit-or-miss type book... I'm really excited for those three as well :)

      Delete
  7. I highly recommend Rebel Belle! It is such an amazing book. And I cannot wait for Heir of Fire either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read We Were Liars, Rebel Belle, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, and Heir of Fire, too. I just need to read Crown of Midnight first, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am actually in the middle of reading Rebel Belle and I love it so much! I am also jealous at you are getting an ARC of Heir of Fire (I seriously need to read TOG soon).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're loving it! I hope I do too :) I was jumping up and down when the PR person asked for my mailing address to send HoF :D A bit less than 80 pages left so it won't be too long a wait for you, Blaze!

      Delete
  10. To All the Boys I've Loved Before is SO charming. I loved every page! Ruin and Rising should have been on my list - no idea how I forgot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you liked it! I'm reading Ruin and Rising right now :) It's pretty good.

      Delete
  11. Oh. My. Goodness!!!! All of these books are just... Please excuse me while I fangirl! You're so lucky to get an ARC of Heir of Fire! I can't even...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was bouncing off the walls after the publisher asked for my mailing address to send the ARC to :D

      Delete
  12. I forgot to add Opposition on my list! I can't wait for that one either!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the mention, Rachel! <3

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)