BookTube-A-Thon 2014


BookTube-A-Thon is an online read-a-thon hosted by booktuber Ariel Bissett! Here are the other booktuber hosts: KatytasticpolandbananasBOOKSjessethereader, LittleBookOwl, and padfootandprongs07BookTube-A-Thon starts tomorrow, Monday, July 14th and ends at 11:59 PM, July 20th. This event is purely for fun where you just read, read, read!
There will be twitter sprints, giveaways, reading challenges, video challenges, and more. I'm so excited to do BookTube-A-Thon this year because unfortunately I missed it last year. Enjoy, and I hope you guys participate too! 

I'm going to attempt to do all of the challenges. I'll see how it goes though... 

Challenges & What I'm reading

1. Read a book with pictures



2. Start and finish a series



3. Read a book with red on the cover



4. Read a book that someone else picks out for you



5. Read a book in the genre that you've read the least this year



6. Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation




7. Read 7 books and/or an average of 300 pages a day



Well those are my books that I'm reading! 

Are you participating in this year's BookTube-A-Thon? Tell me what you're planning on reading in the comments below! 

5 comments:

  1. I have a TBR on my blog, but I already know that I'm going to fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of that Captured series, love the covers!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Booktube-A-Thon! :D

    Book with pictures: either Clockwork Angel manga or Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I haven't decided D:
    Start and finish a series: Shiver trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater (I'm already partway into the 1st book so I'm cheating a tad, but oh well xD)
    Book with red: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
    Genre I've read least this year: Code Name Verity
    Book-to-movie adaptation: The Hunger Games (a reread, but I have limited access to adaptations, unfortunately)
    A book someone else chose for me: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
    Seven books in a week: all the above should cover it, haha

    Good luck, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! I hope you guys are doing well with your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I wish I was. I'm hoping to participate in at least one readathon this year. I've actually read the VA graphic novel, buuuuuut, haven't read Anna and the French Kiss yet (so if this is your first ime reading it *high five*) :)

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)