Chocolate Book Tag

I was tagged by Aly of Reading Shy With Aly ! Thanks for the tag :)

Dark Chocolate -- A book that covers a dark topic (abuse, domestic violence, rape, lonlieness, bullying, death, etc)


This book has attempted rape in it. It doesn't get much heavier than that :/ 








White Chocolate -- Your favorite light-hearted/humorous read


This book is so cute and fluffy! The innocence and the fun *sigh*









Milk Chocolate -- A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read


I heard a lot of great things about Perfected through the blogosphere, and I can't wait to read it! It sounds amazing, and it's been forever since I read a good dystopian.








Chocolate with a caramel center -- Name a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it 


The quality of this book and what was written on the pages just made me feel so happy and gooey! 








Wafer-free Kit-Kat -- Name a book that surprised you lately 



I'll admit I thought this book was going to be horrible. Mermaids just seemed too kiddish a concept for me. I'm glad to say that I was pleasantly surprised with this book. 






Snickers -- A book that you are going nuts about 


I love this series, and I can't wait to read this!! I went nuts when my ARC copy came in the mail, I got nuts every time I look at it on my bureau, and I will go nuts as I'm reading the book!







Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows -- What book would you turn to for a comfort read? 



I love the romance and the characters and just the homey feeling of this book. I could reread this book any day. I've done it at least 5 times already, and I just read this for the first time in early March.






Box of chocolates -- What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone?


This series is one of my favorites! It's got humor, drama, action, romance, amazing characters, a gorgeous plot, and more! What else could you want in a series? 





That was fun! I tag Kierra & Nikki @Lazy Book Lovers, Michelle @A Thousand Lives Lived, and Cassie & Izabella @Fangirling Misses.

8 comments:

  1. Such a great post and so many wonderful books, I loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag seems like so much fun :D Great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything to do with chocolate = I'm in!
    And I totally get your "Snickers" choice! ;)
    Thanks for sharing Rachel! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so much fun! I might have to do this sometime soon!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a nice tag! :) I know you didn't tag me but I will probably still do it. LOL

    Sandee @ A Whimsical Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag looks so awesome! (and yummy)
    I don't know whether my hunger for books or chocolates is greater. lol.

    The Daydreamer Reader of The Bookwhore Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to tag Missie and I looked at Sandee's blog to see if she did tags :P I should have tagged all of you!! Well I have two more tag posts to write, I'll tag you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read the Clockwork series, already! I read the first one when it first came out, but something happened and I never got to the others. Also, Kiss of Deception!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)