Liebster Award!! Nominations 1 & 2

I've recently discovered what these "Liebster Awards" are, and so I will finally be doing these blog posts!! I sincerely apologize to the bloggers who nominated me in my early blogging days back in March and April for not posting this earlier! Now that I know what it is I'll start answering questions and nominating! 

So for those who don't know, the Liebster Award is given to new bloggers! Thank you so much Natasha of Natasha's Little World and Monique of Something To Browse for giving me the award first! :) 

Here's what I'm supposed to do: 
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions. 

11 Facts:
  1. I am 5 feet short. :P 
  2. I am half Filipina and half American. No one can ever tell what nationality I am XD 
  3. My favorite food is pasta.
  4. I love traveling! My parents take me on vacations all over the world. 
  5. I have an older brother and a younger sister. 
  6. I'm Editor-in-Chief and creator of my school's online newspaper. 
  7. I love stilettos and shoes in general.
  8. I'm an Apple fanatic. I've got an iPhone, iPad, iPadMini, iMac desktop, and MacPro laptop. What can I say? I love Apple :) 
  9. I am really destructive with my iPhone(s). I've shattered two. 
  10. I'm involved in four clubs in school. 
  11. I love book blogging!! 
I still have quite a bit of nominations to post for and questions to answer, and I'd like to nominate bloggers each time, so I will only be nominating 4-6 bloggers per Liebster award post.

I Nominate:
-Max, Tessa, and Cassie @Crazy For YA
-Izabella, Cassie, and Madeleine @Fangirling Misses

My Questions:
  1. If you could marry any YA character, who would it be?
  2. Why did you start book blogging?
  3. What is the first YA book you read? 
  4. Favorite author?
  5. Favorite tv show? 
  6. Favorite food?
  7. iPad or Kindle?
  8. Favorite chocolate?
  9. What are your hobbies? (Besides reading, of course)
  10. Favorite classic? 
Natasha's Questions:
  1.  What is your favorite part about blogging?
    • Meeting fellow bloggers and talking about books
  2. Who's your idol?
    • Jennifer Lawrence & Angelina Jolie <-- She does a lot for charity 
  3.  Favorite book character?
    • Tucker Avery from Unearthly series
  4.  Favorite song and / or artist?
    • Imagine Dragons
  5.  Best Friend's name?
    • Victoria
  6.  Favorite series?
    • The Mortal Instruments
  7.  Best quality?
    • Humbleness? At least I've been told...
  8.  Favorite genre?
    • YA Fantasy
  9.  Perfect world?
    • Shadow World or one without war...
  10. Books most recommended?
    • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Monique's Questions:
  1. Who is your favorite author?
    • Cassandra Clare
  2. Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?
    • Ambivert
  3. How many books do you have in your TBR pile?
    • 350+
  4. Why did you decide to become a book blogger?
    • I wanted a place to share my reviews and to meet awesome bloggers
  5. Besides reading and blogging, what are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time?
    • Photography, traveling, talking, playing piano, writing, listening to music
  6. If you could choose a fictional character to be your best friend, who would you choose, and why?
    • Celaena Sardothien because she's so funny and awesome! 
  7. Do you play any type of sports? If so, which ones?
    • I used to play soccer and softball, a loooong time ago
  8. Are there any books that you regret reading?
    • Defy by Sara B. Larson & These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner
  9. What's your favorite type of food?
    • Italian or French
  10. This is my favorite question to ask. Out of all the books you've ever read, what three books would you most recommend?
    • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me <3 Awesome answers, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Didn't know you used to play soccer? I used to play soccer too! But now, that seems too far into the past. I'm sorry to hear you regretted reading These Broken Stars. I thought that was an awesome read :D Awesome post nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeekk you play piano Rach? :O Wowww! :D Thanks for ze nomination mah ToG ambassador twinner <3
    –B

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve this award! Thanks for nominating us, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all were the first 5 bloggers to come to mind when I thought of nominations ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)