Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish where each week they post a new Top Ten list on various bookish things.
This week's topic:
Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island
I've just realized I'm doing Top Ten Tuesday all wrong!! I should be counting down not up!
10. Cassie from The Fifth Wave - This girl has great survival instincts and endurance. She's survived an alien invasion, I think she could help me survive on a deserted island!
9. Aiden St. Delphi from Covenant series - He's ripped, and he's at his best when dealing with crises. I think being stranded on a desert island counts as a crisis. And he's quite attractive. *winks*
8. Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines - Best comic relief ever. Freaking hot.
7. Perry from Under the Never Sky - He's great at surviving in the outdoors with the bare minimum.
6. Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass - Do I need a reason? Who wouldn't want to be stranded with this hottie?
5. Sydney Sage from Bloodlines - She's smart, she'd find a way to save us really quickly. And she can be fun (sometimes).
4. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass - She's awesome and hilarious and would be great company!
3. Tucker Avery from Unearthly - He's so sweet and optimistic. I'd LOVE to be stranded on a deserted island with him ;)
2. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments - He's awesome and flamboyant and he's got magic. He could rescue us both, and he'd be tons of fun to hang out with :)
1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games - She's the epitome of survival.
Who would you want with you on a deserted island?