Waiting on Wednesday (7) ~ Opposition


"Waiting On" Wednesday is an awesome meme created by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's "Can't Wait For" unreleased book is Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout which comes out August 5th, 2014! 

It's the final book in the Lux series which I adore!! I am SO EXCITED although a bit nervous after all the sneak peaks I've read. 


Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came. 

She can't believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred, and love has become an emotion that could destroy her—could destroy them all. 

Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal. 

They must team with an unlikely enemy if there is any chance of surviving the invasion. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything— even what they cherish most—to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind. 

 War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.

What are you waiting for? 

22 comments:

  1. I can not wait for this book, it's only two weeks away now! Wow, it feels so weird that it's so close...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited :D I know right?? I remember when Origin was just coming out...

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Origin yet, but I'm planning on doing it pretty soon. I really like this series, so it's a great pick! :) And thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I've only read the first, wasn't my favourite, but do want to finish the series when I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest doing so! The subsequent books are better :)

      Delete
  4. I am definitely waiting on this one! I am not caught up on the series but I figure as soon as they are all out it will be a great time to get them all read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes yes YES. I cannot wait for this book! Have you been reading the excerpts on the tour thats going on for it? They're killing me but I can't help myself! I'm so anxious t find out what happens!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read some of the excerpts. It's making me VERY nervous... Anytime lovely, I adore your blog!

      Delete
  6. Omg, yes yes yes!! I need this book ♥ lol
    Thanks for dropping by my WoW
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm yet to read the previous one in this series but I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I'm sure you'll enjoy this one too. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel so behind in this series! I still need to read Origin . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Origin was crazy, trust me! Thanks for stopping by, Kaitlin!

      Delete
  9. I can't wait for this one eather !! I LOVE the lux series !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read ANYTHING in this series! Or by that author! And I really really want to remedy that...aghhh, so many books I want to read. *adds to TBR*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll enjoy this series! It's hilarious and lots of fun :)

      Delete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)