Looking for a co-blogger!!


School is approaching and as much as I'd like to pretend it's not, I must face the facts. I need a co-blogger, possibly multiple to help me out from now on with the blog. You don't need to have previous blogging experience to apply, but I would like someone who has written lots of reviews before and at least reads blogs and is familiar with the format, set up, and run of a blog.

I'm looking for someone:
- who is active and reliable (can be reached via email within 2 days)
- who is familiar with reviewing books and reads YA
- who has great grammar skills
- who writes thoughtful reviews that are at least 300 words
- willing to post at least  once a week
- who is a committed individual willing to stay with the blog and agrees to Bloggers Commenting Back and visiting other blogs in the blogosphere
- who wants to help this blog flourish and help build it up

If selected you get a few perks:
- ARCs using A Perfection Called Books stats
- A co-blogger friend :)
- Access to the blogosphere where you can meet lots of wonderful people!

If you'd like to apply to be a co-blogger, please email me at aperfectioncalledbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

Please list the following in your email:
- Name, Age (if you feel comfortable)
- Links to your Twitter & Goodreads
- Link to your current blog (if applicable)
- Preferred Reading Genres
- Do we know each other? Have we previously interacted?
- Links to 4 reviews: 2 positive, 2 negative
- How much time you can commit to the blog, and what posts you'd be willing to do (reviews, memes, features, interviews, discussions, blog tours/blitzs)
- Tell me about yourself!
- Why you'd like to join A Perfection Called Books
- Any additional comments


15 comments:

  1. I hope you and the co-blogger have a good time with A Perfection Called Books!! If the Twitter stipulation is ever changed and you wish to include a third blogger, I'd be delighted to apply. :).

    ~Anacostia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to apply (I love your blog so much even though I don't really comment I SWEAR I'M NOT A CREEPY STALKER) but I don't have twitter and I won't be getting it probably for a while, so yeah :)

    Good luck getting a co-blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a part of this, but I can't because I don't want to give out some of the info (personal reasons), and I also don't have a twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can find an awesome co-blogger! I can't wait to meet him/her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find a blogger who is best fit for the blog! ^_^ Would be great to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with finding a co-blogger, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck finding a coblogger, Rachel - I would apply, but I'm currently looking for one myself (and failing epically).

    In all honesty, I'm not too sure I can handle both, lol. Can't wait to meet the unknown blogger (well, unknown until revealed)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I FEEL THE SAME WAY. I started school last June and thought "I should get a co-blogger" but I'm really rubbish at finding one so I'm still blogging on my own. Ha. If school's too hectic, always remember to schedule your posts ahead because it helped me a lot during school :)

    I'd love to be a co-blogger, but I think it's going to be stressful handling two blogs then doing schoolwork. But good luck!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any luck on the co-blogger front? I understand the whole school deal. I'm so happy I'm done with school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you find a co-blogger soon! As much as I want to co-blog on someone's blog, I believe that I am still drowning on a sea of obligations aka school :( Goodluck Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with your co-blogger search! Having co-bloggers' pretty fun..it definitely relieves a few pressures and just having to talk to about the blog is great. Good luck again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you find an amazing co-blogger Rachel!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the well wishes everyone!! I hope I find someone great to join me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found you as an awesome coblogger! I know you will too!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)