Looking for a co-blogger!!
School is approaching and as much as I'd like to pretend it's not, I must face the facts. I need a co-blogger, possibly multiple to help me out from now on with the blog. You don't need to have previous blogging experience to apply, but I would like someone who has written lots of reviews before and at least reads blogs and is familiar with the format, set up, and run of a blog.
I'm looking for someone:
- who is active and reliable (can be reached via email within 2 days)
- who is familiar with reviewing books and reads YA
- who has great grammar skills
- who writes thoughtful reviews that are at least 300 words
- willing to post at least once a week
- who is a committed individual willing to stay with the blog and agrees to Bloggers Commenting Back and visiting other blogs in the blogosphere
- who wants to help this blog flourish and help build it up
If selected you get a few perks:
- ARCs using A Perfection Called Books stats
- A co-blogger friend :)
- Access to the blogosphere where you can meet lots of wonderful people!
If you'd like to apply to be a co-blogger, please email me at aperfectioncalledbooks(at)gmail(dot)com
Please list the following in your email:
- Name, Age (if you feel comfortable)
- Links to your Twitter & Goodreads
- Link to your current blog (if applicable)
- Preferred Reading Genres
- Do we know each other? Have we previously interacted?
- Links to 4 reviews: 2 positive, 2 negative
- How much time you can commit to the blog, and what posts you'd be willing to do (reviews, memes, features, interviews, discussions, blog tours/blitzs)
- Tell me about yourself!
- Why you'd like to join A Perfection Called Books
- Any additional comments
at 3:25 PM