#ReadingCram Chills and Thrills ~ Day 5 Spell-It-Out Challenge


Oct 28--Spell It Out Challenge--pick one of the following words: Ghost, Witch, Zombie, Howl or chose your own spooky word and using each letter, find a title of a book you've read this year to "spell it out."
Example:
G  Graceling by Kristin Cashore
H  Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
O  Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
S  Sanctum by Sarah Fine
T  Timebound by Rysa Walker

Here's mine!

Winner's Curse, The by Marie Rutkoski
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Triton, Of by Anna Banks
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas

That was fun!! What were your choices?

Here's my giveaway for the Chills and Thrills readathon! It's an international giveaway for a hardcover copy of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa!

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Heir of Fire! It's on my bookshelf waiting for me though :P.
    My favourite halloween reads? So far it's got to be Say Her Name by Johan Harstad. So creepy!!

    Link to my spell-it-out challenge:
    http://enterthroughthepages.blogspot.no/2014/10/chills-and-thrills-readathon-spell-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite scary book is Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark... I can scare myself silly on those stories!

    Link to my spell-it-out challenge: http://www.becomingbooks.org/2014/10/readingcram-chills-and-thrills-day-5.html

    - meghann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun idea! Zombie seems like it would be a challenge... *ponders*
    Great picks, got to love Heir of Fire ;) I still need to read The Winner's Curse, I hear it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books you picked :P
    I picked such an easy word :P Here it is - http://yabookaholic123.blogspot.ie/2014/10/chills-and-trills-read-thon-readingcram_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like fun! I was going to do zombie, but couldn't think of anything for z. I decided to do all witchy books. H- Harry Potter O- Order Master W- Witches Abroad (Discworld 12) L- Last Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant 8)

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)