Series Sequels I'm (Im)patiently Waiting For


I missed last week's Top Ten Tuesday, but I wanted to join in on the fun! It seems like there are so many sequels I'm waiting for. Funnily enough though, I had a hard time compiling a list! I'm anxiously waiting for more first-in-the-series books than sequels. Here are the sequels I'm waiting for. Isn't it sad that some of these are so far off that some don't even have covers or titles yet??

Untitled (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J Maas - Obviously I'm yearning for this beauty!! It's going to be EPIC. I have absolute trust and faith in Sarah J Maas. She's got this down ;) And when I met her in person, she said Throne of Glass #4 is just around as long as Heir of Fire! YAY!!

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead - The final book in which we figure out what happens to our dearest Sydrian and the other characters we love. Not a fan of the cover, huge fan of my ship!

Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - The epic conclusion to the lovely Lunar Chronicles is going to be, well, EPIC. I'm so excited!! I was infuriated by the release date change. I have high hopes for this one.

The Heart of Betrayal (Remnants Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson - I'm really excited for the second book in the Remnants Chronicles. The end of The Kiss of Deception was so cliff hanger-y, I need this book in my hands soon!

The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass - Although I'm not the biggest fan of this series, it's kind of addictive. It's cute and romantic and adorable. I'm hoping this will be the light read that I enjoy.

Untitled (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch- I absolutely loved Raasch's debut, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy #2) by Amy Engel - I was pleasantly surprised by this author's YA debut, The Book of Ivy. I'm hoping the second one will be just as great!

The Seeker (Host #2) by Stephenie Meyer - I don't know if we're EVER getting this book. Despite the mixed reviews, I loved The Host. I skipped the first 100 pages (the ones that seemed to give people the most trouble) and went on from there so my rating and opinion of it might be affected... I'm really excited for this sequel, I HOPE we get one... Meyer confirmed she planned on writing one... That was around 2 years ago.

End of Days (Angelfall #3) by Susan Ee- Another sequel that's been pushed back, I find myself eager to read the third book in the Angelfall series. I'm not the biggest fan of the series, but distance makes the heart grow fonder I suppose.

Some of these are so far off that they don't even covers OR titles. Oh my... *covers face with hands*

What sequels are you waiting for? 

15 comments:

  1. Great post! I am anxiously waiting for Winter by Marissa Meyer, Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, The Heir by Kiera Cass and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't read a lot of these series but I've heard great things about all of them, so I get why you want them so badly. :) I agree with you on the Selection--so many flaws, but SO addicting. I'll be waiting impatiently for the Heir too. Nice post Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited for Winter and The Revolution of Ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that we have a lot of common sequels we are waiting for!! Like Throne of Glass #4, End of Days, Snow Like Ashes #2, Winter... aaaaah, next year is gonna be so full of amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! I still need to read Snow Like Ashes because I've heard such great things about it. It's on my Winter TBR, and I will get to it as soon as I buy the book.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, I'm excited for all of these as well! Although I still have yet to read Book of Ivy so I can't really say on that one :P I'm reading Kiss of Deception right now though, not anxious to get to that cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for so many of these! Especially The Revolution of Ivy (goodness, I NEED it!) and End of Days, because there is just way too long in between those books. It's been two years between each one! What is that!? I need to catch up on The Lunar Chronicles (I read and enjoyed Cinder, so I will obviously be wanting Winter too, but still) and I need to read SLA and Kiss of Deception too!

    And I too loved The Host, but I really don't think the second one is ever actually happening. Which I think is okay with me, because I liked how it ended. I would obviously read The Seeker if it ever exists, but I have my doubts for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANGELFALL OH GOD YES. I NEED RAFFE TO COME BACK WITH THAT BANTER. And SLA #2 WILL END ME. MORE THERON PLS. Obviously you've got great picks because I can't even form a coherent sentence lol Fabulous picks, Rachel! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD YES TO LIKE ALMOST ALL OF THESE. DAJC;JKALWEKJJ;LKDJ;ALKJS ALL THESE CLIFFHANGERS AND ALL THESE FEEEEELS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm SUPER excited for Winter and Throne of Glass #4. Those are two of my favorite series and I can't wait to see what happens in them. I'm especially excited to see what develops between Kai and Cinder, and of course I need to see how Celaena and her captain figure out their "relationship".

    Believe it or not, I'm not exactly waiting for The Heir to come out; I'd thought the series was a trilogy and the last book honestly seemed like an end to me >.< I'll still probably check it out though...eventually. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. End of Days made my list, too. I don't love the series, either, but I do still want to find out what happens! It'll be interesting to see whether the author can wrap everything up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to read The Heir, too. I'm just waiting to get some money together so I can pre-order it. I'm also really excited for P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han.

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's nothing wrong with doing a late top ten. Winter will be EPIC! I'm so nervous about how it's all going to end! Because I like this series so much!

    I actually own The Host, but haven't read it yet. Thanks for the tip, I think I'll skip ahead too. :)

    I just started Angelfall two, but I want 3 already!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have way too many sequels anticipating for and I'm surprised that most of them are included here. Guess we have the same taste in books. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!

    It's Me Ginny xD

    I Pre-Ordered The Heir by Kiera Cass,It Shipped Last Friday Morning-Still NO Book yet

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)