Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books On My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish where each week they post a new Top Ten list on various bookish things.

This week's topic:

Books On My Winter TBR

I do plan on reading ALL of these books by the end of 2014.
 photo WINTERTBR_zpsd1fecb24.png
Anna and the French Kiss - I feel like EVERYONE has read this but me. I need to change that. I hear this book is amazing! And I adore France... Et je parle un peu ;) 

Liars, Inc. - I love books like these! They're thriller contemporaries, they're a bit edgy. I like that! 

The Madman's Daughter - The synopsis was intriguing and total cover-love. Lots of bloggers have recommended this to me, it's about time I read it.

Shutter - This book comes out in February but I've heard so many wonderful things about it, I NEED to jump on my arc soon...

The Raven Boys - There was happen a huge wave of people that have recommended this to me. The summary sounds really good and mysterious, I think I'll enjoy this one. Perhaps a new favorite?? 

Red Queen - This just sounds like a Rachel book. Put a crown on ANY cover, and I'll read it. Add blood to it? I'll DEFINITELY read it. 

An Ember in the Ashes - I adore fantasy and this epic fantasy sounds, well, epic. Kristen and Crystal both loved this! I'm sure I will too.

The Orphan Queen - It's fantasy. Need I say more? 

Perfect Couple - I'm not much of a contemporary reader, but I'm fond of the fluffy contemporaries storyline. I'm really excited for this one! 

Days of Blood and Starlight - I read Daughter and Smoke of Bone a year and a half ago. It's time I pick it back up! 

What do you want to read this winter? 

15 comments:

  1. Both Red Queen and The Orphan Queen looks fantastic! I need to start also the Raven Boys and Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I'm so behind LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel!! You should definitely continue Daughter of Smoke and Bone :D Although I liked the first book better, I have to agree that Days of Blood & Starlight has more tension and plot twists. You'll definitely love it, I swear. I also want to read Raven Boys; I've been seeing it everywhere nowadays! :) hope you get to read them all, Rach :D

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lofty goal, but I'm sure you'll make it! I caved and finally read Anna and the French Kiss this year. I wasn't blown away, but it was fairly light and fluffy. The Raven Boys was interesting, though the second book and I didn't get along well. Still, everyone seems to love the series, so I'd say you have a decent chance of finding a new favorite. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh The Raven Boys is on my list too! Everyone recommends it and I know I'll probably love it but I just can't seem to get to actually reading it.
    YES DAYS OF BLOOD & STARLIGHT YES. PERFECTION. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Liars, Inc and Red Queen too! I want to start the Raven Boys series too. So many great books on your list. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! You really need to read Anna!! I loved the whole trilogy!
    And Liars INC is fantastic! I cannot wait to re-read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rach, you have to read Anna and the French Kiss. IT IS SO CUTTEEEE!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want/need to read all of these. It's going to be hard to stick to my list. There are too many other books to distract me. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES, RACHEL! You NEED to read Anna and the French Kiss and The Dream Thieves! I can't wait to see what you think of Liars, Inc., The Madman's Daughter, Red Queen and An Ember in the Ashes - looking forward to all of those. :) I also really need to read Days of Blood and Starlight and Biggest Flirts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Yes Yes! Red Queen, Ember in the Ashes and Orphan Queen all look great! I haven't started Raven boys or Madman's daughter either, but I will eventually. I thought Days of Blood and Starlight was the weakest of the trilogy, but Dreams of Gods and Monsters was just as good as the first book, so stick with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with picking Days of Blood and Starlight back up! I think I did the same thing where I waiting more than a year, but it was really hard to not be confused by everything. BUT STILL READ IT. Also YES TO THE RAVEN BOYS :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anna was just so adorable, I hope you enjoy that one as well! I've yet to read Red Queen, but everyone seems to be loving it!

    Great list there! <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also want to start the Raven Boys books this winter. I think I have wrapped up all of my ARC and review books when I finish two more reads. I am only going to read books I want to read from the day after Christmas until St. Patricks Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these seem like such good books! I have only read Days of Blood and Starlight and Anna and the French Kiss, but the others I've been eyeing on Goodreads! I hope you enjoy winter by reading your picks. As for me, I'll be reading quite a lot of contemporary books since I haven't read any of that genre lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)