Top Ten of 2014 ~ Day 3

Best Couples of 2014


I've shipped so many couples this year. I've triumphed, I've failed. They've made me swoon and cry and be elated. Here are my favorite couples of the year!


Maxon & America - Although America and Maxon's relationship infuriated me to no end, I just wanted them to end up together so bad!! I love how cute they are together :)

Arin & Kestrel - These two have amazing chemistry, and I NEED book #3 to see if they get their happily ever after.

Lillia & Reeve - I didn't see this shipping forming at all in Burn for Burn but things get really cute and hot for these two in this book!

Clara & Tucker - I love their chemistry and how cute and romantic they are. They truly make each other better people.

Kai & Cinder, Wolfe & Scarlet, Thorne & Cress - I love all of the couples in the Lunar Chronicles series!

Perry & Aria - They make each other stronger, and they don't let their relationship get in the way of their duties. I respect that!

Aiden & Alex - Every time I read this book I can't help but grin and "awww" over all the cute times they have. They are equals in every way, and they love each other so much. The ending.... Oh gosh.

Xander & Caymen - I love their inside jokes and the banter and EVERYTHING about this couple.

Sydrian - This couple is such dynamite that they have the BEST ship name ever. Sydrian. Enough said.

Galen & Emma - I was rooting for these two since the beginning! I love their banter most of all ;)

Who were your favorite couples of 2014? 
 

6 comments:

  1. YESSS!! I'm a big shipper of all the couples in the Lunar Chronicles!!
    AND ARIN AND KRESTEL!! THEY KILL ME!! MY POOR HEART!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, Rachel! :) I totally agree about Arin and Kestrel. They're on my list too! I can't wait to read The Winner's Crime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxon and America... Err... I don't like either of them, and I definitely don't ship them. xD But yes to Arin and Kestrel! ASDFGHJKL I need The Winner's Crime. <3 Lunar Chronicles! Love the couples, except Kai & Cinder... Kai's the most boring of the three love interests, sadly. :/ In terms of characters, Thorne's my favorite, but in terms of couples, I'll definitely go for Wolf & Scarlet! Sydrian! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks Rachel! I really love Sydrian, Clara & Tucker, Maxon & America, All the ships in the Lunar Chronicles (<3 Thorne) and Xander & Cayden. I agree with you, Maxon and America's relationship irritated me a lot. I've yet to read all the other books mentioned, though they all are in my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aria & Perry! They are definitely OTP material and I loved how they were so loyal to each other throughout the entire series. Also, Cress & Thorne were adorable. In that series though, Wolf & Scarlet are my favorite couple. Arin & Kestrel though. That 2nd book made me so frustrated with myself for not waiting for the 3rd book to come out. I will cry for days if they don't get their HEA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tucker and Clara are an amazing couple! I agree that they make each other better people, which is one of the best things about their relationship :) lol, I love your comment about the ship name for Sydney and Adrian. After certain relationship developments in the last book, I'm so excited to see what will happen in The Ruby Circle!

    I'm planning to read The Winner's Curse next, too, and I love Arin and Kestrel.

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)