Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish where each week they post a new Top Ten list on various bookish things.

This week's topic:

Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

I seriously can not wait to read any of these!



Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan

I stumbled upon this book on Goodreads and it just sounds so addictive and amazing!!

"In the wake of the deadly devastation of luxury yacht Persephone, just three souls remain to tell its story—and two of them are lying. Only Frances Mace, rescued from the ocean after torturous days adrift with her dying friend Libby, knows that the Persephone wasn’t sunk by a rogue wave as survivors Senator Wells and his son are claiming—it was attacked.

To ensure her safety from the obviously dangerous and very powerful Wells family, Libby’s father helps newly orphaned Frances assume Libby’s identity. Frances has spent years in hiding, transforming herself into Libby, and she can no longer allow the people who murdered her entire family and Libby to get away with it. After years of careful plotting, she’s ready to set her revenge plans into motion—even if it means taking down the boy she’d once been in love with: the senator’s son.

The game has just begun, and Frances is not only playing dirty, she's playing to win.
 "


All Fall Down by Ally Carter

I'm an avid fan of Ally Carter. I loved her Gallagher Girls series. She writes hilarious books that are both entertaining and make one think. I can't wait to read the first book in her newest series!



The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons

The synopsis of this book is pretty intriguing. I love fantasy novels, and this protagonist sounds strong! I have an arc of this, I can't wait to start it!












Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

I absolutely loved the first book in Leigh Bardugo's Grisha series. I adore the Grisha world, and I can't wait to be thrown back into it with her new spin-off series! 

"The project, described as a blend of Ocean’s 11 and Game of Thrones, is set in Kerch, a small island nation in the "Grishaverse" (meaning the same universe as her Shadow and Bone books) with tremendous economic power, the hub of all international trade and a country rich in art and culture ... but also home to one of the most dangerous criminal underworlds. A crew of dangerous felonious misfits face impossible odds when they are pulled together to break into one of the most guarded places in the world."




A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas

I love Sarah J Maas and her books. They're my favorites! I can't wait to read her NA fairytale retelling of Beauty and the Beast.












Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

I learned of this book this past summer and ever since then I've been obsessed with it! Not that I've read it yet or anything, I've just heard amazing things about it and it sounds epic! I hope to start it VERY soon.











Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes

This book looks so dark and mysterious. I'm sure this is going to be the awesome thriller novel I'm looking for! Such coverly love ;)













The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand

I loved Cynthia Hand's Unearthly series. I'll read anything this woman writes!! I'm curious about her new contemporary, I have an arc so I'll probably read this before publication...












Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstien

Lori Goldstein is such a cool person!! We've bonded over the book Lailah, being short, and The Vampire Diaries. I can't wait to read her YA debut which comes out in April! It's about jinnis, ooh ahhh!!











The Cage by Megan Sheperd

The premise of this book sounds really interesting. A human zoo. Huh. I've heard Megan Shepard crafts lovely stories. I hope to read this one soon!!











Those are my picks, what are yours?



23 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR ADDING TO MY ALMOST KILLING ME TBR PILE, RACHEL. Seriously, all these books are either already on my TBR or I've just added after seeing your list!! You have fantastic taste, girlie ;)

    I honestly can't WAIT for 2015! *waves party poppers* I found 2014 not a very good year for books, and all these amazing sounding books seem to be coming out 2015!! FINGERS CROSSED.

    Also, TAG: http://onceuponabookishtime.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/20-things-you-probably-dont-know-about.html

    Sorry I only notified you now, but it's been a busy month! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB FAB FAB CHOICES, MY DEAR! I'm the exact same as you (although I can say that about anyone because I WANT ALL THE 2015 BOOKS NOW). ALL FALL DOWN! I WANT IT SO MUCH. AND THE CAGE. I have high hopes for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of yours were already on my wish list or TBR pile of preordered books BUT Daughter of Deep Silence I had not heard about till NOW and it's been added to my GR list because it sounds great!
    Thank you for putting it on my radar Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pretty much read my mind! The Red Queen, ACOTAR, Six of Crows, The Glass Arrow! 2015 is shaping up to be a good year reading wise!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Carrie Ryan's new book already had a cover. Nice! I can't wait for this one, The forest of hands and teeth is hands down one of my favorite zombie series. The glass arrow sounds promising and I can't wait for A court of thorns and roses <3 one of my most anticipated books. Red queen was good and while I hate the cover from The cage, I like the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never read the Grisha trilogy, but I love the sound of Six of Crows. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! This is my first time seeing The Cage! Look at that amazing cover! I am SO excited for A Court of Thorn and Roses! All Fall Down and Six of Crows look great too. I have a copy of Cynthia's too that I'm also excited to read. Man, so many great books on your list girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found Daughter of Deep Silence last week and added it to my TBR too! It sounds so intense, I can't wait! Love your other choices too! There are so many good books coming out next year :D

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for these too, especially All Fall Down, Liars, Inc and Red Queen. 2015 books, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daughter of Deep Silence is a book I didn't know about before I saw it on TTT lists today, but holy wow I want to read it!!

    Here’s my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just added Becoming Jinn to my to-be-read list - it sounds so good :-D Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes yes yes to all of these! Great list!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's so many great books coming out next year! I want to read All Fall Down, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Red Queen, Liars, Inc. and The Last Time We Say Goodbye. I WANT THEM ALL. :D I hadn't heard of Daughter of Deep Silence until now, but I want that too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved ALly Carter's Gallagher Girls series! So I cannot wait for All Fall Down! I had no idea until just recently that Carrie Ryan was writing another book, I loved her zombie series. Great list :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  15. Six of Crows sounds good, grisha and thieves. Yes to Red Queen and A Court of Thorns! :) That's so cool that you know the author of Becoming Jinn! I really want to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lot of these are on my list as well! So many good books but A Court of Thorns and Roses is my number one. Sounds amazing! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I had no idea that Leigh Bardugo's book was already in the process of being published...this year?? I can't wait for that as well! Other than that Fairest by Marissa Meyer and also A Court of Thorns and Roses is on my most anticipated list for next year :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing choices! I'm looking forward to Liars, Inc. and The Last Time We Say Goodbye too. I'm also curious about the new Leigh Bardugo book, but I want to read the Grisha trilogy first!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Red Queen and CoTaR are both on my list, I had not heard of The Glass Arrow but it sounds really good! Adding to my TBR now!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great choices, lady! My top one on your list is Glass Arrow, and it makes me happy that so many bloggers are already loving it! I also can't wait for ACoTaR, Daughter of Deep Silence, Becoming Jinn, and Liars. Fingers crossed we love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh! I'm so excited for All Fall Down. I got my ARC the other day, and I can't wait to start it.

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO much YES for the 2015 releases. I need them all now, haha. Really, it would be a shorter list for what I'm not excited about because so much of it looks amazing. Hopefully, they all live up to our hopes.

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)