Challenges Part 2

I have two last-minute challenges to add to my 2015 challenges. So now I'm doing 9. Woohoo!!

Check out my other challenges here

Thanks Montana @ The Book Belles
This challenge encourages readers to read books from the contemporary genre! I'm a contemporary newbie, so I couldn't wait to join. 
Click here for more information.

I'm going for Carnation (6-10 books)
But I'll hopefully get to Peony (11-15 books)

Thanks Team Epic Reads 
Epic Reads released this awesome graphic of 365 books and Sarah @ What Sarah Read and 
Kate @ Literary Kate came up with a challenge to accompany it!
Click here for more information.

I'll read as many books on this graphic as I can. 
I'm going for 10 books from this list!

What challenges are you doing?

10 comments:

  1. YAY! I am doing these two as well. The Epic Reads one is cool to tick off books that are on your shelves! Already making a dent in my Contemp one already, I am going for the biggest one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 challenges? Wow, I can't even... :D I'm participating in only 1 challenge this year, the 2015 Contemporary Challenge and I'm aiming for the Peony level. Good luck to both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great challenges! I am already swamped with challenges or I would join you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, the Epic Reads challenge simply made me hyperventilated trying to read all those books!!
    I told myself I would not go crazy with challenges this year, and I already have 5, so I think I won't join any more, but good for you Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOK AT ALL YOUR CHALLENGES. Hahaha you scare the anti-challengist in me. GOOD LUCK! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all your challenges, Rachel! I'm not doing any official ones, but I have a few goals I'd like to reach in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably won't be doing any challenges this year.....You have a lot of great challenges! I did the Contemporary challenge last year and it was a lot of fun! Good luck :-)

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo that circleish thingy (yes, that's a technical term) one looks cool! I think I might do that challenge! Good luck!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, a contemporary newbie? I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on the contemporaries you read for the challenge then. It's my favorite genre! :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is A LOT of challenges. Good luck on all of them! The only challenge I'm participating in this year is the Goodreads Reading Challenge. However, the 365 Days of YA Challenge looks really fun! I probably won't participate in it - unless I spontaneously decide to - but I can't wait to use it for recommendations when I'm in a book slump!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)