Mini Hiatus

Hi everyone!

I come today to tell you lovely people that I am taking a hiatus. I have midterms all of next week, and I can have no distractions. My parents literally boxed up all of my books and is holding them hostage in their closet until after midterms. It's tragic and slightly humiliating. I've also decided to take the week off of blogging to study and then catch up on sleep on that amazing Friday after I finish my last test. 

In the meantime I've scheduled Apollycon Author Features for each day. Come and discover a new author, learn new information about their books and such!

**I'll catch up on blog comments from the past two weeks and onwards after my hiatus, I haven't forgotten you!!**

So wish me luck with my studying and testing and I shall see you in a week! <33


17 comments:

  1. You might not see this until after you hiatus, but I have midterms starting next week as well. It's so terrible because that entire week and the week after that is filled with testing and exams. Plus there are some projects due!! I wish you the best of luck on exams because I know you'll do great and hope you get your books back. I can't wait for the Apollycon Author Features because I'm going to be there this year. Have a happy hiatus and look forward to seeing you back :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am sure you'll do great, enjoy the hiatus (you know, once the tests are over and the sleeping can happen!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Rachel!! Don't let too many books distract you (even if they could). I know you'll do great!! :) I hope to see you back again yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww,we'll all miss you Rachel!But I understand that you need a break right now,after all I am the queen of taking breaks:)
    Good luck Rachel!I know you'll do amazing in your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck; I hope you do well on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's awesome that you're taking away all of your distractions to help you study and do well. I wish you the best of luck and I'll be looking forward to your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, Rachel! We'll be right here until whenever you come back. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I have exams next week but it's nothing too crazy for me. Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEST OF LUCK WITH EXAMS RACHEL!! *sends positive thoughts*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Focus on your tests and good luck! I know how stressful they can get. :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll be missed! Sending you the best of luck to you for your exams. YOU'LL KILL 'EM :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOOD LUCK ON THE STUDYING! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, poor you!! I'm having mid-term exams in 2 weeks!! But my mom would never do that ahha. It would be way too long. XD But, hey, I've survived up to today with reading every day so....Anyway, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)