Thanks Michelle @ A Thousand Lives Lived for tagging me to do the 20 Things About Me tag!
1. I love food!! It's quite funny because people think I don't eat since I'm "a twig" apparently.
2. I adore cooking. Cooking is such a fun past time! I make pasta dishes, meat dishes, salads, desserts, breakfast, you name it!
3. I'm a linguaphile or linguist if you will. Learning languages is fun, and according to my teachers I have a knack for it. I'm currently learning Mandarin Chinese and French. And yes, I do attempt the accents ;)
4. You could say I'm a fashionista. Shoes in particular!
5. I love all things cheetah print. I have pens, pencils, shirts, shorts, pants, hair ties, slippers, socks, notebooks, bags, dresses all in cheetah prints.
6. Using emojis is an addiction of mine. If you see me on Twitter, you'll probably find an emoji attached to whatever I say.
7. I organize like crazy. I have spread sheets, google docs, notebooks, folders, space holders, paperclips and everything in between for the most minute things.
8. Leadership calls to me. I like to lead things. It can be viewed as either a good or bad thing. I love heading projects, I just like seeing things get done and accomplished. I like running things and watching them succeed.
9. I want to major in Economics in college and eventually work in the business field. Hopefully traveling will entail.
10. I've always dreamed big as kid. I wanted that mansion, I wanted that nice car. I'm determined to work hard and eventually have that ultimate life of luxury. I'm not doing bad now or anything, but when I become an adult and leave my parents, I want to make something for myself. I don't want to rely on them and their money.
11. Netflix ruins my life in the best possible way. I'm that stereotypical person who binge-watches tv shows on Netflix. This has lead me to so many TV obsessions! Here are some: Revenge, The 100, Reign, The Vampire Diaries, Scandal, Orphan Black, and more that I've forgotten....
12. I yearn to visit Rome, Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, and Prague. Those are my top destinations that I want to see. According to my mother and her pictures, I've been to Rome and Prague, but I was so young it hardly counts!
13. I squirm a lot when I read. Do you ever struggle to find the perfect reading position? That's me. All the time. I'm constantly moving trying to find the perfect position. Hint: it doesn't exist for me!
14. I'm a bit clumsy. I'm always in a hurry, moving too fast and such. The number of tumbles and spills I've caused by the end of a day can't be counted on my fingers alone. Oops?
15. I love traveling! My family and I love seeing the world, our fondest memories are usually ones we spend on vacations.
16. Running is such fun. I kid you not! I love running long distance.
17. I'm obsessed with Sarah J Maas's books. Shocker, right?
19. I have a younger sister Julia (12) who's pretty funny yet totally spoiled. My older brother Kyle (24) is super smart and adventurous.
20. I hate following directions. I tune out immediately when people tell me what to do. I'm not the biggest fan of lab directions or recipes...
Well that's just a bit about me! I tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this tag :)