2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon ~ Intro Post
1. What’s your name?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
I live in Pennsylvania, land of trees and deer !
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I followed and read blogs for a year or two, and my Goodreads friends kept urging me to make a blog since I always posted reviews on GR. Then I had to create a blog for a science project, and I learned lots of the functions and things. I made a blog a few days later (March 1st, my first blogoversary is coming up soon!). I spoke with the awesome blogger Montana @ The Book Belles who taught me quite a bit about the ins and outs of blogging.
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
My GR friend Layla helped me pick it out! She knew I had a thing for the word "perfection" and spun a name out of it. Thanks girl <3
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
Probably fantasy. I'm totally addicted to fantasy novels.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
I really like to do discussion posts, tags, bookish news recaps, blog events, etc.
7. Best blogging experience so far?
Meeting so many great people in the bookish community!
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Everyone is so nice, it's like a big, supportive family :)
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015!
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas, Winter by Marissa Meyer, Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
10. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
11. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
I'd love to be friends with Rose from Vampire Academy. She's hilarious!
12. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
I really like to run, play piano, learning languages, cook, and travel :)
13. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
SHOES and clothes. But mostly SHOES.
14. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Anything by Taylor Swift, especially something from her new album (love it).
15. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. And it is, so yay!!
I'm so looking forward to getting to know all of you! I'll be sure to check out your blog today :)