Taylor Swift Tag


Thanks to the lovely Jessica @ Lovin Los Libros for tagging me! I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan, so I was bouncing up and down with excitement when I saw she tagged me <33 Basically this tag pairs Swift songs with books.



1. “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”

Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with:

I loved the first book and then it went downhill :( 

2. “Red”

Pick a book with a RED cover


3. “The Best Day”

Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic 


I've been to Wyoming before and hearing Cynthia describe it brings all the memories back! This book is absolutely amazing and always reminds me of the great time I had while reading this book.

4. “Love Story”

Pick a book with forbidden love 


It doesn't get more forbidden than a slave and the daughter of the general of the conquerer's army! Well maybe incest... 

5. “I Knew You Were Trouble”

Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love 


THE DARKLING <3

6. “Innocent”

Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for

 

The book was "meh," so I didn't mind being spoiled. 

7. “Everything Has Changed”

Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development


Celaena, Chaol, and Dorian go through tremendous character growth, especially in this book.

8. “You Belong With Me”

Pick your most anticipated book release


I can't even express how much I'm "anticipating" this one. 
There are no words to describe my feelings!! 

9. “Forever and Always”

Pick your favorite book couple


Haha you knew it. Chaolaena to the ends of the Adarlan and Erilea <3

10. “Come Back, Be Here”

Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much 


I can't let this baby out of my sight.

11. “Teardrops on My Guitar”

Pick a book that made you cry a lot 


I still remember this day, March 23rd, 2013. I cried the most ever on this day. And then again the next day just thinking about what had happened in the book. THAT EPILOGUE.

12. “Shake It Off”

Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters 


Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. I don't get it! What's not to like?!

13. “Blank Space”

Favorite autographed book 


The inscriptions are seriously the coolest.

14. “Welcome to New York”

Favorite setting 


Hawaii <3

15. “Today Was A Fairytale”

Favorite retelling 


Beauty & the Beast and Tamlin? Ummmm it was epic.

That was fun! I tag anyone who wants to do it :)

14 comments:

  1. Loved your answers! I think I'll do this tag too. Looks like fun. :)

    Rachel @ Rachel's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one book you mentioned there, which is Clockwork Princess! That book is seriously heartbreaking, I think I was sobbing all the time while going through the last 100 pages or so.
    I can't wait to read the Grisha trilogy and finally see this Darkling everyone talks so much about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This was totally awesome and I'm going to do it for sure this weekend. Who doesn't love Taylor Swift? I love how most of your answers had Throne of Glass! Chaolena better be END GAME otherwise I'll be so devastated. And yes to the shaking it off to the haters of VA! Those books are my babies! I won't have anyone hating on them. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag this is! You're the 5th person I've seen do this one. I used to hate Taylor Swift but now I can't get enough of her songs! They're seriously so fun. And I agree with you with regards to Chaolena - the end of CoM CRUSHED ME! I just wanted them to be together forever, although Rowan can be a nice replacement if she really can never get it on with Chaol >_< But no! They HATE to get together eventually! I have faith in them :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unearthlyyyyyyy <3 I miss that series so much! I may just want to re read it now! I love this tag so much. Two of my favorite things: Taylor Swift and books xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the your answers! I have to agree with you about the Darkling thing! I still like him even if he is big trouble. Great post :D

    ~Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! I'll file it away for when I'm lost for new posts. ;D I loved your answers, too. CHAOLAENA. *sobs* They're my precious bbies and I wish them the happiest of endings, but I have a feeling it's not going to happen so MORE SOBBING.

    Gosh I cried during Clockwork Princess, too. That ending... NOPE. I really loved how Clare wrapped it up and made it into something believable. I am a firm believer that you can love more than once in a lifetime, so I loved that she touched on that idea. The book never felt "love triangle-y" to me, but maybe that was because the outcome was always obvious.

    Don't talk to me about A Court of Thorns and Roses. I neeeeed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the answers Rachel! I really need to get to do this tag finally!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy Vampire Academy in there<3 I can't wait for her next book Soundless, I hope it's as amazing as her previous books. Great answers Rachel.
    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Court of Thorns and Roses.... AHHH! Can't wait for that. Even though I am not a huge Taylor Swift fan, and I honestly can only name the title of one song (Never Ever Getting Back Together), I am digging reading these tags! Yours was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with so many of your tags. Clockwork Princess = tears, tears, tears. Toughest love triangle ever for me. And I must admit, I am a Richelle Mead fan (but, I did love Bloodlines more than VA, just saying). The Fault in Our Stars -- ugly cried. I just found the idea of living each day that you have to the fullest and grasping onto each moment so inspiring, oh, and I am a total JGreen fangirl (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I'm so glad you did this! You were the first person who came to mind when I had to tag! Haha! Woo! We're favorite retelling twins! This makes me happy. I loved Tam so much. Chaolena! I'm right there with you girl! If those two aren't endgame... I don't even know what I'll do. Probably cry for days in a corner. So excited for QoS and I came SO CLOSE to putting Heir of Fire as my Everything Has Changed. Did you like Clockwork Princess's epilogue? I am curious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I'm with you there! Vampire Diaries was fun! I only got to book 2 lol, but will finish the series someday :) The Spin-off sounds amazing! Aaaah, don't you you just LOVE the cover of The Wrath and the Dawn?? Love, love, love!! Great tag, girl! I might do this one :) I actually think I got tagged for it... hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Innocent"... LOL. I was spoilered for that book, too. I don't think I would've liked it, anyway, even if I hadn't been.

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)