Meet The Newbies is a blog event co-hosted by Dana @DanaSquare and I, in which we introduce you to all of the new kids in school, the 2015 debut authors!
Meet Nicola Yoon:
Meet Her Debut Novel:
My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.
But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.
Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.
Guest Post ~ Ten Random Facts:
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
- I'm totally in love with my husband and daughter.
- I'm from Jamaica.
- Until very recently I worked as a financial programmer and analyst for an investment bank.
- I also used to make jewelry professionally. You can see some of it here: http://www.nicolayoon.
- My favorite band is Radiohead.
- I'm a recovering video game addict. Not quite recovered yet.
- I handwrite my first drafts into notebooks.
- I've been skydiving three times. I loved every second of it.
- I will not allow my husband to go skydiving.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Other #MeetTheNewbs Posts & Giveaways: