A New Blog Design

You might have noticed that A Perfection Called Books has a new look! I know, I know; so many changes. First new lovely co-bloggers, now a new lovely blog design.

Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed is the genius designer and coder behind my past two blog designs and the latest one which I can newly (and proudly) present now. You can check out Olivia's blog design site here at Fabulously Chic.

It's been such a pleasure working with Liv each time on my designs. I am so picky, yet I'm difficult with making decisions. I gave Liv little to no ideas/vision, and she turned my few words into beautiful designs each time. I think her latest one is my favorite! She's easily accessible, friendly, and has a great eye for design.

I won't show you my original blog layout that I "customized" from Google's template because it was horrid. I'm so lucky Liv saved me! Her's the progression of the designs she created leading up to the latest. 



I love the color scheme with the gray, teal, navy, and peach. It gives off the perfect vibes for A Perfection Called Books being both elegant and chic. So please excuse me while I just sit here and stare at this pretty blog design for a while :) Thank you again to the amazing Olivia for artfully creating another gorgeous design! 

Rachel is a teenaged unapologetic fangirl and perfectionist.

She loves reading for the escape it gives from reality and enjoys crying over books, swooning over characters, and laughing out loud over funny lines. She is a semi-recovering Netflix addict and a middle child of three.

You can find her on Twitter @yaperfectionist & Goodreads.

29 comments:

  1. Lovely design, Rachel! I love the navy and the gray!! :)

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new design is so pretty!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog design is SO CUTE compared to your old one :) I'm so happy you switched to this one because it looks beautiful. Also, I had no idea that Olivia owns Fabulously Chic! I've known Olivia a few months ago, and ACK why did I not know about this??

    Anyway, great design Rach! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This new look is really pretty! :)

    Nita@ www.book-choose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog's new design! I am loving the color palette used, so easy on the eyes and very pretty without screaming so girly-girl at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful new design Rach, loving it! Olivia is absolutely talented, and I'm glad you love your new look. I love the colour scheme as well, definitely very chic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new design, Rachel! The color scheme is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this last night and it looks PHENOMENAL. I think you put my design to shame, Olivia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color scheme looks wonderful! And I kind of want to see your google one you made yourself hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gaaaaahhhh Rachel! Love love love the new design. :D

    ~Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these changes - so exciting! I loved your previous design, but this one is just as gorgeous (if not more). Now I'm feeling the need to change up my own blog!

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love more this design too. It's more catchy and elegant. And the designer is surelly talented! :)

    Vane at Books Wich Chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh my goodness this is GORGEOUS. It’s still very similar, but more polished and smooth and it’s so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this so much I do not even have words! It is GORGEOUS! Olivia, you are AMAZING- I had to double check that it was even still a Blogger blog when I came to it- that is some FABULOUS work! Now I know where to turn friends who use Blogger and are looking for a design :)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! Looks beautiful and I love all the blog changes with the design and awesome co-bloggers! Can't wait to see what you have coming next.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new design! All of your past designs have been so prettyyy & your color schemes are always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it. It's so pretty omg and the coding work on the sidebars looks so simple and chic. Glad you love it as well!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great new design, I love the color palette that was used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. *strokes the pretty* I love these colors so much. *strokes again*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the new design! The color scheme and the swirls in the header are just gorgeous!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I never saw your first design until now. You've had quite the design journey. I'm going to miss the second design but I'm loving this new one <3 <3

    ~Karina @ A Reader Under The Sea

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this! I totally see the pattern in all three so it's good that you had your vision early on and just developed on it. I love this design! It's so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much Rach :))) I had lots of fun with your design, I'm so glad you like it! Message me when if you ever need anything <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this design so much! Very clean and easy to navigate. Also I have just started getting into book with instagram, and your account Rachel one of my very favorites!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it!!! :) Congrats on the new design! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! I reaally love your new design! :)♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)