Harry Potter Spells Book Tag

Kimberly @ Faye Reads created this super fun tag that matches Harry Potter world spells with books. Thanks to Steph @ No BS Reviews for tagging me! <3

An Upcoming Release You Wish You Could Get Your Hands On Right Now

Ahhh I NEED this book in my life.

Favorite Series Starter

This book is so epic!! So much happens in this series, and it's so addictive. 

A Book That Gave You All The Warm And Fuzzies

I read this whole book with a smile on my face. I'm pretty sure I squealed too.

A Book That Made You Ugly Cry

I cried for at least 20 minutes after finishing this book. Then I FaceTimed a bookish friend who had finished the book, and we cried together for another half hour. xD 

Bookish Hero Or Heroine You Want Around To Protect You In Real Life

Rose is such a badass, I would totally choose her as my bodyguard/friend/protector. She's lots of fun too!

A Book You Intentionally Spoiled For Yourself

After hearing about some crazy thing that happened in the end of Allegiant, I clicked on a spoiler on Goodreads and found out what happened. I was so disappointed with Insurgent that I had no qualms about self-spoiling Allegiant.

A Book You Wish You Could Make Everyone Read Because You Loved It So

This is such a wonderful fantasy series, I want everyone to read this book!

A Book Series You Wish Never Ended

*cries* I miss this series...

A Book With An Uplifting Message

This book made me want to hang up girl power posters. Such an impactful book!

A Book You Wish You Could Forget You Ever Read

Two hours I can never get back. I hated the dialogue and the petty characters. Stay away from this one!

An Author Whose Books Always Get You Out Of A Reading Slump

Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors, and her books always get me out of slumps.

A Swoon-Worthy Hero Or Heroine

I LOVE Perry so much; he's a great leader and so compassionate.

A Book That Caused You To Stop Doing All Other Things Until You Finished It

I read this book in one sitting, and it's so addictive. I didn't do anything for the whole day besides read this book.

A Book That Was Painful To Read (For Whatever Reason) Or Broke You

This was painful to read (in a good way) because I didn't want this series to end and so many sad and emotional things happened in this book. Death by feels!!

A Book That Had You Laughing Out Loud


Sophie Kinsella is a hilarious author, and she had me laughing left and right with this book.

A Book That Made You Want To Send It (Or Your E-Reader) Flying 


America is such an annoying main character. I hate the love triangle and constant back and forth and stubbornness she possesses. Oh and there's the whole "I won't say it first. He has to."

A Bookish World You Wish You Could Visit

I love the lavish lifestyle of the gentry and the Jane Austen Pride & Prejudice/Downton Abbey feel/setting. I want to visit this dystopian world!

A Book With A Shocking Twist Or Ending

My jaw dropped when I read the last chapter. Mind=blown. I NEED Traitor's Pyre!!

A Character Death That Destroyed You

I was angry for a week after I found out this character died.... And the overall ending was just so bad.

Best Series Conclusion

So much action and plot twists and overall epicness, I loved the series conclusion to my first favorite YA series.

That was such a fun tag! I tag anyone who wants to do it along with:
Lisa @ Lost In Lit
Aimee @ Deadly Darlings
Rachel is a teenaged unapologetic fangirl and perfectionist.

She loves reading for the escape it gives from reality and enjoys crying over books, swooning over characters, and laughing out loud over funny lines. She is a semi-recovering Netflix addict and a middle child of three.

You can find her on Twitter @yaperfectionist & Goodreads.

18 comments:

  1. OMG I'm doing this right now. So cute and awesome. Hope you don't mind I used the graphics but I'm sure to give u credit :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag sounds so fun! I really need to read Red Queen and Everything, Everything. I also need to pick up the Cassandra Clare books! I have heard great things! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rites of Passage and Everything, Everything are both books that I really think would interest me. And I love the cover of Everything, Everything! I also did think that America was a tad bit annoying in the Elite, although I did overall still like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perry, for as silly as his name is, is super swoony! I love this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HARRY POTTER BOOK TAG! Best thing ever!!
    Looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I will definitely be doing this tag because I may have a minor obsession with Harry Potter.... and this one definitely looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list! Glass Sword (OMG, YES!!!)
    C Clare is amazing
    Clockwork Princess brought me to tears
    Sophie Kinsella is always hilarious. She is my go-to for rom-coms when I need to laugh
    CoHF - agree. I thought CC did a great job of giving the reader closure for all the MCs.
    I spoiled (sort of, even if it was my suspicion) TFiOS. I checked spoilers to see if I was right. I still ugly cried, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, what a fun tag!! Anything Harry Potter is always awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Glass Sword either! I am dying to see evil Maven - and hopefully some scenes between him and Mare. I still ship them hard!:)
    I miss the Unearthly series too! It makes me feel nostalgic! I loved Tucker! <33
    Sophie Kinsella! Her books are so hilarious! I laughed until my sides hurt when I read Undomestic Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's some great books on this list, and I agree especially with CoHF and Everything, Everything. Everyone I know LOVES Snow Like Ashes, so I plan to read that one soon. Awesome post, I really love the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh!! Thank you so much for the tag!! <3 This is one of the BEST ones - how fun!!! I love your answers, and I totally agree with Everything, Everything and Rites of Passage. And Sophie Kinsella ALWAYS has me laughing out loud. Her books are HILARIOUS!! I'm so excited to do this tag!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this!! It's hilarious. All your picks are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this list! Sophie Kinsella is a hilarious author so I am not surprised she had you laughing with her books! I also really love Cassandra Clare's books and they can always get me addicted. I'm actually reading Clockwork Angel right now and working my way up to the sad conclusion in the third book it seems. Ooh, and I love the sound of Everything, Everything. I need to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. THIS IS THE BEST. Thanks for the tag, I'll make sure to fill it out somewhere this week :D This is gonna be fun.

    Glass sword definitely needs to find it's way into my life as soon as possible.
    The storyspinner was great, I really enjoyed that one too :D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for Glass Sword either. Everything Everything definitely gave me all the warm and fuzzies. Oh this is a fun tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Post :) This is such an interesting tag and I would like to do it. Do you have to read all the HP books in order to do this tag? In Bloodrose, I was so sad when Ren died, why did he die so tragically? It made me cry when it happened and Shay does not deserve Calla.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything HP-related is always fun! Sophie Kinsella is definitely the author to look for when you need a book that makes you laugh out loud. I agree about Elite- however much I liked the book, America was insufferable in that one. Anyway, this was super-fun, Rach! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything, Everything also gave me the fuzzies, and I SPOILED MYSELF FOR ALLEGIANT TOO NO REGRETS :D

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)