March Wrap-Up

Time is flying! I can't believe March is almost over. Some amazing things have happened this year, and I can't wait to share in this post!



I had a great reading month! Dreamology was a fun and pleasant surprise. Richelle Mead continues to charm and enchant readers with The Glittering Court. Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here was hilarious! The Last Time We Were Us and Stone Field were both horrible messes sadly. The Crown's Game was good yet way overhyped. I also read Caraval by Stephanie Garber, and IT WAS AMAZING. OH MY GOSH. You need this book in your life.

In My Life:

APCB celebrated TWO years of blogging!! *throws confetti*

I found out that I got into my top choice for college, the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State!! It's one of the top honors colleges in the country with an acceptance rate of 7.6% this year. I am ecstatic to say that I'll be attending SHC/PSU next year!! I just visited the campus, and I completely fell in love. There are so many wonderful perks of going to PSU, and getting into SHC was the icing on the cake. I can't wait for PSU football and the SHC thesis I get to write. I plan on double majoring in Economics and Marketing. :)


On APCB:

How was your month?
Rachel is a teenaged unapologetic fangirl and perfectionist.

She loves reading for the escape it gives from reality and enjoys crying over books, swooning over characters, and laughing out loud over funny lines. She is a semi-recovering Netflix addict and a middle child of three.

You can find her on Twitter @yaperfectionist & Goodreads.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Rachel! It looks like you had a fantastic, March. It's fantastic that you got into the uni you wanted to. I really hope it's everything you want it to be. And looks like you got lots of great books read this month too. I'm so damn excited for The Glittering Court next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Congrats on getting into your top choice!! I hope you will have an amazing year there! :D & I am loving your book list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel!! Again, I'm so happy for you! A huge congratulations on being admitted to your #1 choice for next year. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time at SHC/PSU. I look forward to hearing all about your college experience! :-)

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for getting into your top choice college! That's so awesome! I don't know if I've ever heard someone say they're excited to write their thesis, but more power to you! Sounds like you had an awesome reading month too! I didn't think I would want to read it, but I'm kind of want to read Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here and Caraval sounds awesome! Also The Glittering Court, The Crown's Game, and Dreamology I'm excited for! Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy! Long time no talk! OH MY GOSH RACHEL! CONGRATSSSSSSS for getting accepted to SHC/PSU! That's such an amazing program from what you described! I have not heard about PSU's honors college before and it'll be something to keep in mind for me as I'll be college researching soon! I'm sure that you'll adore it there!

    I just got The Glittering Court for review and I'm super excited! So glad to hear that you enjoyed it! Dreamology is another one in my review pile and egh, sad to hear that The Last Time We Were Us was horrible! The cover caught my eye... but I guess I just judged it from that.

    Michelle @ Key to Book City (I began a new blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congrats on getting into your top choice for college! And considering their acceptance rate, that is quite impressive. So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting into SHC/PSU!!

    I hope you have a lovely April!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH congrats in getting into your top choice of college! That's incredible and I'm so, so happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting into your top choice for college! That's really exciting news <3 And I can't wait to read Caraval! It's one that I've had in my hands since ALA, but still haven't quite gotten around to yet. I hope I get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)