APCB Co-Blogger Search!

 

Hi everyone!

APCB is searching for an additional co-blogger. Everyone at APCB is super busy, and we're looking to add a bright and creative new member to this site. With that being said, we couldn't be more thrilled and excited!! If you think you'd be a good fit, check out the following details and fill out the google form.


We want someone who fits the following criteria:

- good personality and enthusiastic about books and blogging
- active and reliable (can be reached via email/Twitter within 2 days)
- established on an internet platform (Instagram, Tumblr, Goodreads, blog, etc...)
- familiar with reviewing books and reads YA
- great grammar skills
- writes thoughtful reviews
- can write four posts each month
- willing to stay with the blog
- active presence on the internet
- agrees to Bloggers Commenting Back and visiting other blogs in the blogosphere
- wants to help this blog flourish

Mishma, Julia, and I are so excited to find someone to join APCB!! Best of luck, and thanks for reading!

Here's a link to the google form in case you can't see the one below: http://goo.gl/forms/hUPfuGUFC9NjT5A22

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see who you guys add to the team! Good luck with your search!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding your new coblogger Rachel, Mishma & Julia Anne! I know you'll find someone who's a perfect fit for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to think about whether I have the time for this, but I would love to be part of the APCB team. I'll think about applying!
    Shanti @ Virtually Read

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)