Pokemon Go Tag

Aentee at Read At Midnight created an adorable Pokemon Go Book Tag along with these amazing graphics! I just started playing Pokemon Go, and it's really exciting catching new pokemon. Now let's go on to the tag!
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I will always love Darcy and Elizabeth <3 <3


My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows. I started this book, but I just couldn't click with the first few pages, so I put it down and haven't looked back. I just can't really connect historical fiction of the time period with humor, it just doesn't really go together in my opinion. That time in history was so dreary and riddled with illness and destruction.
Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins. It's The Winner's Curse meets An Ember in the Ashes, and it's REALLY good!


A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Each tome is so long, and not all of the books are even out yet! 
The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich. This book was so creepy. I'm pretty sure I burrowed under the covers at night for a week straight. 

CHAOLAENA from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I WILL SHIP THEM FOREVER.

The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury. I could not put this book down the minute I started! 

Addicted to You by Krista + Becca Ritchie. These characters had ten wonderful books together through three series. I would read hundreds of books about these lovely characters :) 

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. With a name like "Vampire Academy" I wasn't too optimistic about liking this series. I ended up flying through it though! 

A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab. The hype has somehow reignited and refueled my excitement for ADSOM!!

Costco version of Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare because it has a beautiful book jacket on the inside too!! 


Girls in the Moon by Janet McNally, The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer, and Never Ever by Sara Saedi!!
Sarah J Maas! She stabs me repeatedly with her romantic ships and character deaths and emotional wringers, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 


Cage of Darkness by Jennifer Anne Davis and The Seeker by Stephenie Meyer. THESE BOOKS... I NEED THEM NOW.
Rachel is a teenaged unapologetic fangirl and perfectionist.

She loves reading for the escape it gives from reality and enjoys crying over books, swooning over characters, and laughing out loud over funny lines. She is a semi-recovering Netflix addict and a middle child of three.

You can find her on Twitter @yaperfectionist & Goodreads.

11 comments:

  1. Haha cool way of combining one nerd-love with another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Pride and Prejudice after reading a retelling of it yesterday! Lydia: The Wild Girl of Pride and Prejudice by Natasha Farrant, if you were wondering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao I loved how the tag combined pokemon with books into something so awesome!!! & Yass another Chaolaena fan!!!! I love them so much together, to the point of stopping the series for a while because I was so sad after the 3rd book T_T Great post Rachel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Addicted Series, too. I'll never get tired of them either. The Game of Throne books look so intimidating to me because they're so huge! Great post, Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to do this tag on my blog. I grew up on the old Pokemon tv show. I definitely didn't think Vampire Academy would be that good either. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome post! I'll have to think of a few books of my own to participate :)
    - Krys

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful idea for a tag - I just love it and sorta want to do it myself as well. I think that the creativity behind this is epic and I loved your answers. City of Bones was one of my first series in YA as well, but the Twilight Saga was what started me off into it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY MOLY, THIS TAG IS ADORABLE! I've been obsessed with Pokemon Go (and still trying to catch them all), so it seems right up my alley ;) Loved seeing your answers to the questions, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The original started in Japan with Pocket Monsters Red and Green for Game Boy. Because of their prevalence, Pokemon Red and Blue were modified for universal play. pokemon rom

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)