APCB's Got Two More Co-Bloggers!

When I first started A Perfection Called Books, I never anticipated on the site blossoming into something much bigger than I could handle alone. Now roughly two and a half years later, I've found two wonderful co-bloggers in Julia and Mishma. As APCB continues to grow and life gets busier, we thought it best to add an additional co-blogger to join the APCB team. Among so many amazing applications, Julia, Mishma, and I discovered two people who really stood out to us as amazing individuals who could contribute great content and really click with the rest of us. The two new co-bloggers will now introduce themselves! 

-Rachel

Jess

Hi, everyone! You might recognize me from my own book blog, Princessica of Books, but those who don’t--how do you do? I’m Jess, a young adult book worm who doesn’t just read young adult, and I’m the newest co-blogger for APCB, along with Lynette. I am incredibly excited to be here!

I’ve been blogging for a little over a year now, but I definitely have so much more to learn and so much more I want to do. I’m certain the amazing team at APCB, along with you all, will help me with all that. I mostly read YA, but here and there I’ll read an MG or a NA.

I hope you are as excited to read my posts as I am to writing them!


In addition to my main blog, I’m on Twitter @PrincessicaOB and I also sporadically post bookish pictures on Instagram @princessicaofbooks.

Lynette

Why hello there! How are you doing today? I am persistently awkward at introductions so I will try to make this as painless as possible. Along with Jess, I am Lynette one of the newest co-bloggers! I have been hanging out on my own book blog Charmingly Simple for about a year now and have been loving the complete sense of community I've found in the book blogging community. I have lovingly been stalking APCB since my book blogging infancy and I cannot get over how completely excited I am to be a part of this awesome team!

When it comes to what I read, I am a dabbler. My real love would be fantasy, whether it be middle grade or adult. Give me magic, unicorns, or dragons I'm a go with reading it! I hope that I have not been completely awkward with this introduction.

If you'd like to stalk me and don't care to do it via my own blog I can be found on Twitter at @charminglysimp. I can also be found on Instagram (don't judge me) at @charminglysimpleblog.


We are so excited to have these awesome ladies join us!!

Giveaway

To celebrate the occasion, you can win one pre-order of your choice from below! Book will be shipped out by Book Depository!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

20 comments:

  1. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. All the bloggers I know of have joined APCB <3 Hi Jess, Mish, and Julia! (Lynette, it's my first time hearing of you, haha, we've got to talk to each other someday!) Have fun girls :) I look forward to your posts!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!!!! I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH This is so freaking exciting!! Seriously though finding cobloggers that can work with you is the best feeling ever. And it's so awesome that i already know Jess and Lynette!!! It's going to be a wonderful time as the blog is already so good, now it's only to get better!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooooo!!!! Welcome!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ My name is Hannah and I like horses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading Jess's blog! I'm exciting to see what these two bring to this amazing blog! Congrats everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! I am looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS Lynn and Jess! I love this blog and I can't wait to read what you post and see what your book recs are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! :D I cannot wait to see all your future posts here at APCB, Jess and Lynette!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome! I'm looking forward to your posts and thank you APCB for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jess and Lynn! <33 I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Jessica and Lynette! You girls are going to make wonderful additions to the APCB team <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing!!! Congrats to Jess and Lynn!!! So excited to see a familiar and new face on this blog!! I wanted to apply but I thought I better not since I'm struggling with my own :o Next time I'm sure I'll be ready if you ever want a 6th blogger :D

    ~Karina @ A Reader Under The Sea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all of you- to Jess and Lynette for joining such an awesome blog, and to the APCB ladies for getting two new amazing bloggers!! So happy for you all! Looking forward to all the fabulous posts! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on joining the blog! I can't believe how much it has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Jess and Lynette! I'm so excited to read some of your posts in the future!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaaah, I'm so excited to see APCB grow! Congrats on joining Jess & Lynette! <33 I'll be looking forward to your lovely posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome Jess and Lynette! Can't wait to read your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, Jess and Lynette!! I'm so happy to see APCB grow, and I can't wait to read all your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jess, Lynette, congrats for joining this fantastic blog! :D
    I can only imagine you must be so excited to get started. I'm also excited to seeing posts by you two in the future (:
    Rachel, Julia, Mishma, Jess and Lyntte... I have a feeling you're going to have so much fun together as a team ^__^
    All for one and one for all, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiiiiiii Jess and Lynette, excited to read your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)