Your Guide to 2017

 

 As you may know I love to keep track of upcoming releases. I stalk Publishers Weekly on a daily basis, and I love the question: What are some upcoming book releases? Below I've cultivated a list of books I'm ridiculously excited for (as you should be as well!). I've split it up into semi-practical categories and left Goodreads links for all the books. Keep in mind that some books fit in multiple categories, but please tweet me @yaperfectionist if I forget a 2017 book you know of and can't wait to read. Enjoy! And flail about these books with me in the comment section.

Read and Loved:

Series Starters:

Series Sequels:

Series Enders:

Fantasy:

Contemporaries:


Historical Fiction:

Sci-Fi/Paranormal/Apocalyptic:

From the "Big" Authors:

Debut Novels (some debuts are listed under other sections!): 


Sophomore Novels:

Too Far Away:
Rachel is a teenaged unapologetic fangirl and perfectionist.

She loves reading for the escape it gives from reality and enjoys crying over books, swooning over characters, and laughing out loud over funny lines. She is a semi-recovering Netflix addict and a middle child of three.

You can find her on Twitter @yaperfectionist & Goodreads.

14 comments:

  1. ahhh great, now my tbr just exploded and I'm dead.
    honestly though, I thought Iron Gold was the only book I'm looking forward to this 2017 but after going through this list.. I can't even believe how many books I'm excited to read this year!! I'm massively excited for A Crown of Wishes, Always and Forever Lara Jean, Carve the Mark, Warcross, and a lot more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the guide! I love stalking new releases as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm headed now to GR to look up all the ones I haven't heard of haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, SO MANY NEW BOOKS!! This post is MURDER on my TBR! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tons of research went into this one! Great post :) -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing and concise post! You've got all of my most anticipated books of 2017 covered :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flame in the Mist sounds INCREDIBLE! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!! Seriously, thank you so much for compiling a list. I'm definitely bookmarking this post to keep track of all the fabulous releases this year. I'm so excited for FLAME IN THE MIST, A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN, and now I'm really interested in BAD ROMANCE. I hadn't heard of it before reading this post but the cover is so cool!

    Thanks again for the post! It's amazing!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This list is amazing! Thank you, Rachel! I've been needing something like this in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love you right now Rachel! huhuhu

    I've been in a hiatus for almost a year, and I haven't been able to find books that I really find interesting due to my being not active the whole year and this is just the thing I need!

    Post automatically bookmarked hihi <3

    Jules @ Jules de Aventura

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously appreciate the effort that went into getting this post together! Definitely found some new titles to check out <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG THIS POST IS GOLD. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together Rachel - it's super helpful! <3 Now I'm off to Goodreads to add all of these to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this guide, one of the BEST I've seen this week. Adding these to my TBR, thanks so much Rachel
    Benish @ Beenazai

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is so awesome! Just added so many book release dates to my planner!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)