What determines the score?
- The Writing (Is there good word choice? Are various skills and techniques showcased? Does the writing portray the story well?)
- The Plot (Was it unique? Was it interesting and comprehensible? Was it well-thought out?)
- The Setting/World-Building (Was it described in depth? Could I visualize the surroundings?)
- Characters (Are they likeable, realistic, relatable?)
- The Enjoyability (Did I like the book?)
- Other Key Aspects & Elements (Themes, romance, specific events etc.)
Send review requests to my blog email:
If you'd like me to review your book remember that my reviews are 100% honest. I will give my opinion and thoughts. I won't bash books if I hate it, but I won't be lenient just because I received a copy! I will help promote your book if I love it!
I will always answer every email review request (most likely within a week of receiving it). My availability to read and review book requests changes throughout the year. Please allow me a month to read and review the book.
I'll accept review request books in any format, ebook (epub) or physical copy. For every review request book that I accept, I will always post the review on Goodreads and my blog. If you'd like the review posted on other sites, please let me know.